PayGo, a leading utility consumer engagement and integrated payments provider, announced today that it will be participating at DistribuTECH 2014 in San Antonio, Texas (booth #3652). The PayGo solution will demonstrate how it can enhance investments in both the smart grid and in consumer technologies to enable comprehensive energy prepayment. The solution provides consumers with additional choices in regards to paying their bills in a more flexible and convenient manner. Pre-Pay energy programs have demonstrated that customer satisfaction increases, energy efficiency is enhanced while decreasing utility operational costs.
PayGo presence at the conference will include:
- PayGo’s Real Time Pre-Pay™ solution with its patent pending firmware in smart grid communication modules on both the Itron Centron® meter and the Landis+Gyr Focus® meter
- PayGo’s new in-line payment solution for utilities – a solution which will allow utility customers to pay cash in check-out lines at approximately 400,000 locations in the USA
- PayGo’s new customer portal that will allow customers to see their projected spending over the next seven days using MDM data along with industry proven, weatherized data
- Live PayGo software demonstrations in the AT&T booth (#1819)
- David Elve, PayGo’s CMO, leading a panel of four CIOs from major IOUs in a discussion around how the utility IT applications and infrastructure support the smart grid for consumer engagement
“PayGo is looking forward to an extremely busy DistribuTECH 2014,” said Jeffrey Weiser, Chief Executive Officer for PayGo. “Energy prepayment (Pay-as-you-Go) solutions in the USA have driven higher customer satisfaction as well as energy conservation. We are now supporting ‘Pay-As-You-Go’ programs in the USA which will allow 10 million customers to eventually have the opportunity to prepay for energy.”