Focus is on Patent Pending Real Time Pre-Pay, CheckOut by PayGo along with Enhanced Weatherized Data for Consumer Engagement. PayGo, a leading utility consumer engagement and integrated payments provider, announced today that it will be participating at DistribuTECH 2015 in San Diego, California (booth #3727). The PayGo solution will demonstrate how it can enhance investments in both the smart grid and in consumer technologies to enable comprehensive energy prepayment. The solution provides consumers with additional choices in regards to paying their bills in a more flexible and convenient manner. Pre-Pay energy programs have demonstrated that customer satisfaction increases, energy efficiency is enhanced and utility costs are reduced. PayGo presence at the conference will include:
- PayGo’s Real Time Pre-Pay® solution with its patent pending firmware in smart grid communication modules on the Itron Centron®, The GE I210® and the Landis+Gyr Focus® meters
- CheckOut by PayGo, the new in-line payment solution for utilities – a solution which will allow utility customers to pay cash in check-out lines at approximately 400,000 3rd party retail locations in the USA
- PayGo’s new customer portal that will allow customers to see their projected spending over the next seven days using MDM data along with industry proven, weatherized data
- Live PayGo software demonstrations in our booth (#3727)
- David Elve, PayGo’s Chief Marketing Officer, is leading a panel with four executives from Southern Company, DTE Energy, OG&E and Southern California Edison in a discussion around how they leverage smart grid for enhanced consumer engagement. Mr. Elve will also moderate a breakfast roundtable on customer engagement in utilities.